One of the best ways that you can support the arts in our community is by becoming a member of the St Charles Arts Council.
Memberships are annual – running from June 1 to May 31.
Type of Membership:
- Individual – $40
- Family [2 or more people at the same address] – $60
- Artist – $75
- Supporting – $100
- Corporate/Patron – $200
Members are entitled to:
Artist Memberships [all disciplines]:
- Artists enjoy waived jury or audition fees for SCAC exhibitions/projects
- Artists have the opportunity to be featured in our E-newsletter and E-blasts
- Artists have the opportunity to be profiled on our web site’s Silkenthread and Featured Artist Blog programs
- Artists receive emailed Calls to Artists
- Artists receive special E-newsletter version for Artists only
- Discounts at participating community businesses, such as All Things Art Studio
- E-newsletter about The Arts – Events, Programs, and Opportunities
- Special opening night invitations to Pop-Up Galleries and other SCAC events
NOTE: Annual membership year runs from June 1 through May 31.
Paying for your Membership
You may pay for your Membership in the SCAC by making a Donation in one of three ways:
- With a Credit card through the Web site. Click the yellow donate button (in the upper right hand corner of this Membership Page or the Home Page) to pay with a credit card or through PayPal if you have an account with them.
- Mail a check. Make your check payable to St Charles Arts Council and mail it to St Charles Arts Council, 2 East Main Street, St. Charles, Illinois, 60174.
- Contact the St Charles Arts Council at 630.443.3794 and we can take your credit card information over the phone.